Terms & Conditions.
Boggy Made This is currently transitioning from using plastic sleeves and your average paper envelopes, to clear biodegradable sleeves (made from corn starch if you were interested) and 100% recycled paper envelopes. To avoid being wasteful with pre-packaged stock, not all cards are guaranteed to be in the new greener style until the end of January 2019. However, if on the back of your card it states that it's in biodegradable packaging and supplied with a recycled paper envelope, then that will always actually be the case.
Please bear in mind that the design of and printed colours on the cards may differ slightly from images shown on the website.
Changed your mind? We'll send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of our returns policy (excluding the original delivery charge and your cost of returning the product to us). Money will be refunded via the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as possible within a maximum of 30 days of the day your returned product was received.
When a return is made outside of our returns policy:
• The refund or exchange of the product won’t occur
• The returned product may be retained until payment of an additional amount as we can charge for re-delivery
• If no such payment is received within 14 days of issuing a request, then the product may be disposed of
In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps. After following these, a contract between you and Boggy Made This will come into being:
• Add the products you wish to buy to your shopping basket, and then proceed to the checkout
• New customers can either checkout as a guest or create an account and log in (existing customers must enter login details)
• Once logged in, you need to select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale
• You will be transferred to payment where you must enter your credit/debit card details and confirm payment
• You’ll then be sent an initial acknowledgement
• Your order will then be checked as to whether we are able to meet it. After which you will either be sent a confirmation email (making your order a binding contract) or an email saying that we are unable to meet your order
Prices for products are quoted on the website.
Payment must be made upon ordering. If the full amount is not received from you in cleared funds, products may be withheld and/or the contract between us cancelled.
Credit/debit card is the only way payment is taken (cash and cheques are of a bygone era).
Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts that have already been made.
Your personal information is treated confidentially and never sold on to any 3rd parties. 1. Because Boggy has morals. And 2. Because she could never be bothered to do that anyway.
Name: Lauren Jackson trading as Boggy Made This.
Office and our principal trading address: 78 Christchurch Road, London SW2 3DE.
Email address: email@example.com